Pronunciation: (u-bä', ä'bu),[key] —n. 1. a coarse, felted fabric woven of camel's or goat's hair.
2. a loose, sleeveless outer garment made of this fabric or of silk, worn by Arabs. Also,abba.
Pronunciation: (ä-bä'),[key] —n. a town in SE Nigeria. 177,000.
1. Amateur Boxing Association.
2. American Badminton Association.
3. American Bankers Association.
4. American Bar Association.
5. American Basketball Association.
6. See American Book Award. 7. American Booksellers Association.
8. Associate in Business Administration. Also,A.B.A.