Pronunciation: (al"ig-zan'dur, -zän'-),[key] —n.(often cap.) a cocktail made with crème de cacao with gin or brandy (brandy alexander) and sweet cream.
Pronunciation: (al"ig-zan'dur, -zän'-),[key] —n. 1. See Alexander the Great. 2. Also,Alexandros.Class. Myth.Homeric name for Paris.
3. Franz Pronunciation: (frants, franz, fränts),[key] 1891–1964, U.S. psychoanalyst, born in Hungary.
4. Grover Cleveland, 1887–1950, U.S. baseball player.
5. Sir Harold R. L. G.(Alexander of Tunis), 1891–1969, English field marshal.
6. Samuel, 1859–1938, British philosopher.
7. William, 1726–83, general in the American Revolution.
8. a male given name: from a Greek word meaning “defender of men.”