Pronunciation: (kom'yu-nist), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/communist.html on line 79 [key]
1. (cap.) a member of the Communist party or movement.
2. an advocate of communism.
3. a person who is regarded as supporting politically leftist or subversive causes.
4. (usually cap.) a Communard.
1. (cap.) of or pertaining to the Communist party or to Communism.
2. pertaining to communists or communism.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.