Pronunciation: (kOOp),[key] —n. 1. Also,coupé.a closed, two-door car shorter than a sedan of the same model.
2. coupé (defs. 1–3).
Pronunciation: (kOOp),[key] —n. 1. ice cream or sherbet mixed or topped with fruit, liqueur, whipped cream, etc.
2. a glass container for serving such a dessert, usually having a stem and a wide, deep bowl.
3. any rimless plate.
Pronunciation: (kOO-pā' or, for 1, 5, kOOp),[key] —n. 1. a short, four-wheeled, closed carriage, usually with a single seat for two passengers and an outside seat for the driver.
2. the end compartment in a European diligence or railroad car.
3. Ballet.an intermediary step to transfer the weight from one foot to the other.
4. (in Continental heraldry) party per fess.
5. coupe1 (def. 1). Also,coupe(for defs. 1–3).