Pronunciation: (ī'brou"), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/eyebrow.html on line 71 [key]
1. the arch or ridge forming the upper part of the orbit of the eye.
2. the fringe of hair growing on this arch or ridge.
3. a dormer having a roof that is an upwardly curved continuation of the main roof plane.
4. Print., Journ.kicker (def. 9).
5. Naut.a curved molding protecting a port from falling or dripping water.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.