—v.t. 1. to have sexual intercourse with.
2. Slang.to treat unfairly or harshly.
—v.i. 1. to have sexual intercourse.
2. Slang.to meddle (usually fol. by around or with).
3. fuck around,Slang. a. to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
b. to engage in promiscuous sex.
4. fuck off,Slang. a. to shirk one's duty; malinger.
b. go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
c. to waste time.
5. fuck up,Slang. a. to bungle or botch; ruin.
b. to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.
—interj. Slang.(used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)
—n. 1. an act of sexual intercourse.
2. a partner in sexual intercourse.
3. Slang.a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
4. give a fuck,Slang.to care; be concerned.
5. the fuck,Slang.(used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)