full'-wave rec'tifier

Pronunciation: (fool'wāv"), [key] Electronics.
a rectifier that transmits both halves of a cycle of alternating current as a direct current. Cf. half-wave rectifier.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

full twistfull word
See also:

Related Content

Play Hangman

Play Poptropica

Play Same Game

Try Our Math Flashcards