Pronunciation: (in"ti-grā'shun),[key] —n. 1. an act or instance of combining into an integral whole.
2. an act or instance of integrating a racial, religious, or ethnic group.
3. an act or instance of integrating an organization, place of business, school, etc.
4. Math.the operation of finding the integral of a function or equation, esp. solving a differential equation.
5. behavior, as of an individual, that is in harmony with the environment.
6. Psychol.the organization of the constituent elements of the personality into a coordinated, harmonious whole.
7. Genetics.coadaptation (def. 2).