Pronunciation: ( jon),[key] —n.Slang. 1. a toilet or bathroom.
2. (sometimes cap.) a fellow; guy.
3. (sometimes cap.) a prostitute's customer.
Pronunciation: ( jon),[key] —n. 1. the apostle John, believed to be the author of the fourth Gospel, three Epistles, and the book of Revelation.
2. See John the Baptist. 3. (John Lackland) 1167?–1216, king of England 1199–1216; signer of the Magna Carta 1215 (son of Henry II of England).
4. Augustus Edwin, 1878–1961, British painter and etcher.
5. Elton,(Reginald Kenneth Dwight), born 1947, English rock singer, pianist, and songwriter.
6. the fourth Gospel.
7. any of the three Epistles of John: I, II, or III John.
8. a male given name.