Pronunciation: (mil'ur),[key] —n. 1. a person who owns or operates a mill, esp. a mill that grinds grain into flour.
2. See milling machine. 3. any moth, esp. of the family Noctuidae, having wings that appear powdery.
Pronunciation: (mil'ur),[key] —n. 1. Arthur, 1915-2005, U.S. playwright and novelist.
2. Glenn, 1904–44, U.S. dance bandleader and trombonist.
3. Henry, 1891–1980, U.S. novelist.
4. Joa•quin Pronunciation: (wä-kēn'),[key](Cincinnatus Heine Miller), 1841–1913, U.S. poet.
5. Joe(Joseph or Josias Miller), 1684–1738, English actor, after whom Joe Miller's Jestbook was named.
6. William, 1782–1849, U.S. religious leader: founder of the Adventist Church.