Pronunciation: (pu-ren'ē-ul), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/perennial.html on line 79 [key]
1. lasting for an indefinitely long time; enduring: her perennial beauty.
2. (of plants) having a life cycle lasting more than two years.
3. lasting or continuing throughout the entire year, as a stream.
4. perpetual; everlasting; continuing; recurrent.
1. a perennial plant: Daffodils and tulips are perennials.
2. something that is continuing or recurrent.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.