Pronunciation: (plen'tē), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/plenty.html on line 71 [key]
—n., pl. -ties,
1. a full or abundant supply or amount: There is plenty of time.
2. the state or quality of being plentiful; abundance: resources in plenty.
3. an abundance, as of goods or luxuries, or a time of such abundance: the plenty of a rich harvest; the plenty that comes with peace.
1. existing in ample quantity or number; plentiful; abundant: Food is never too plenty in the area.
2. more than sufficient; ample: That helping is plenty for me.
Informal.fully; quite: plenty good enough.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.