Pronunciation: (kwôr'ul, kwor'-),[key] —n., v.,-reled, -rel•ing or (esp. Brit.)-relled, -rel•ling.
—n. 1. an angry dispute or altercation; a disagreement marked by a temporary or permanent break in friendly relations.
2. a cause of dispute, complaint, or hostile feeling: She has no quarrel with her present salary.
—v.i. 1. to disagree angrily; squabble; wrangle.
2. to end a friendship as a result of a disagreement.
3. to make a complaint; find fault.
Pronunciation: (kwôr'ul, kwor'-),[key] —n. 1. a square-headed bolt or arrow, formerly used with a crossbow.
2. Also,quarry.a small, square or diamond-shaped pane of glass, as used in latticed windows.
3. any of various tools with pyramidal heads.