queen' clos"er

Pronunciation: (klō'zer), [key] Masonry.
1. a brick of normal length and thickness but of half normal width, used to complete a course or to space regular bricks.
2. a brick of half the usual length, for completing a course or for spacing regular bricks. Also called queen' clo"sure. Cf. king closer.

Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.

Queen Cityqueen consort

Related Content


Play Hangman

Play Poptropica

Play Same Game

Try Our Math Flashcards