Pronunciation: (rōch),[key] —n. 1. a cockroach.
2. Slang.the butt of a marijuana cigarette.
Pronunciation: (rōch),[key] —n., —pl.roach•es,(esp. collectively)roach. 1. a European freshwater fish, Rutilus rutilus, of the carp family.
2. any of various similar fishes, as the golden shiner.
3. a freshwater sunfish of the genus Lepomis, found in eastern North America.
Pronunciation: (rōch),[key] —n. 1. Naut. a. the upward curve at the foot of a square sail.
b. (loosely) a convexity given to any of the edges of a sail; round.
2. hair combed up from the forehead or temples in a roll or high curve.
—v.t. 1. to clip or cut off (the mane of a horse); hog.
2. to comb (hair) into a roach.