Pronunciation: (skulk), Strict Standards: Non-static method FenSites::linkTo() should not be called statically in /site/html/dictionary/skulk.html on line 75 [key]
1. to lie or keep in hiding, as for some evil reason: The thief skulked in the shadows.
2. to move in a stealthy manner; slink: The panther skulked through the bush.
3. Brit.to shirk duty; malinger.
1. a person who skulks.
2. a pack or group of foxes.
3. Rare.an act or instance of skulking. Also,sculk.
Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House, Inc., on Infoplease.