Pronunciation: (snēk),[key] —v.,sneaked or snuck, sneak•ing, —n.
—v.i. 1. to go in a stealthy or furtive manner; slink; skulk.
2. to act in a furtive or underhand way.
3. Brit. Informal.to tattle; inform.
—v.t. 1. to move, put, pass, etc., in a stealthy or furtive manner: He sneaked the gun into his pocket. 2. to do, take, or enjoy hurriedly or surreptitiously: to sneak a cigarette.
—n. 1. a sneaking, underhand, or contemptible person.
2. Informal.a stealthy or furtive departure.
3. Brit. Informal.tattletale; informer.
4. sneaker (def. 1).
5. Informal.a sneak preview.
6. Cards.the lead of a singleton in a suit other than the trump suit, as in whist.