Pronunciation: (sul'u-vun),[key] —n. 1. Annie(Anne Mansfield Sullivan Macy), 1866–1936, U.S. teacher of Helen Keller.
2. Sir Arthur (Seymour), 1842–1900, English composer: collaborator with Sir William Gilbert.
3. Ed(ward Vincent), 1902–74, U.S. journalist and television host.
4. Harry Stack Pronunciation: (stak),[key] 1892–1949, U.S. psychiatrist.
5. John L(awrence), 1858–1918, U.S. boxer: world heavyweight champion 1882–92.
6. Louis Hen•ri Pronunciation: (hen'rē),[key] 1856–1924, U.S. architect.