—v.t. 1. to cause (a circular object) to roll along; roll.
2. to convey or move in a wagon, cart, or other wheeled vehicle; wheel: The farmer trundled his produce to market in a rickety wagon. 3. Archaic.to cause to rotate; twirl; spin.
—v.i. 1. to roll along.
2. to move or run on a wheel or wheels.
3. to travel in a wheeled vehicle: He got into his car and trundled downtown. 4. to move or walk with a rolling gait.
—n. 1. a small wheel, roller, or the like.
2. a lantern wheel.
3. each of the bars of a lantern wheel.
4. a truck or carriage on low wheels.